Goodman® is one of the biggest names in home heating and energy-efficient home comfort. That’s because Goodman lives up to its name in a big way, with time-tested energy-efficient technology, highly-durable materials and spot-on manufacturing. So, no matter where you live or whether your home is small or large, Goodman probably has a gas furnace to help keep your home warm and comfortable.
Fast Friendly Free Quotes for your new furnace!
Features – (vary by model)
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Uses ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configured for each installation
- High reliability and quality
- Airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand and provides better comfort
- Faster condensate water drainage and no unit water leakage
- Auto-configure for each installation
- Capable of using communicating and non communicating two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Durable and long igniter life
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output
- Provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Energy efficient and precise comfort
- Lower NOx emission
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Easy Connection for EAC and Humidifier
Your old furnace can be a serious hazard, watch the video below to learn about carbon monoxide and older furnaces.
We recommend smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors for every home.
Carbon monoxide can be produced by any fuel-burning device. The main sources are your home’s gas furnace, gas hot water tank, dryer vent in a drying machine, and fireplace or chimney. Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is poisonous to humans. It is known as the “silent killer” because humans cannot tell when they are around it, but it is very dangerous and deadly. The carbon monoxide detector is a safety device that can alert homeowners of a CO leak and help them escape a potentially life-threatening situation, like carbon monoxide poisoning.